Hey, what’s up, gigabytes? MimiPlayz here~! 😉 🙂 😀 *smiles & waves hello* Today, I have created a BRAND-NEW Gravity Falls OC!! YAY~!!! 🙂 😀 *smiles happily* I REALLY hope that you ALL will like my NEW character~! 😉 *hopeful face* Also, PLEASE do me a SMALL favor & leave a comment, telling me what YOU think of my OC! I would GREATLY appreciate it~! 🙂 *smiles, hoping to receive a TON of feedback* Please & thank chu~! Now, let’s get started, shall we?
My NEW Gravity Falls OC
- General Information
- Full Name: Minah Fey Herman
- Nicknames: Mimi, Brainiac (Bill’s nickname for her), Chickadee (her father’s nickname for her).
- Gender: Female
- Age: 15 years old
- Birthday: September 28th
- Hometown: Richmond, Virginia
- Personality: Ambiverted (but MOSTLY introverted), HIGHLY intelligent, VERY kind, compassionate, curious, EXTREMELY creative, EXTREMELY nerdy, geeky, imaginative, unique, extremely sarcastic when irritated and/or angry, somewhat mysterious, keeps to herself most of the time, stealthy, loves to laugh, comedic, has a good sense of humor, usually socially awkward, caring, easily scared/startled, cautious most of the time, stubborn, persistent, VERY forgetful, VERY sensitive when it comes to her emotions, somewhat crazy, and EXTREMELY weird once you get to know her.
- Full Name: Minah Fey Herman
- Skin Tone: Light, almost pale skin.
- Body Type: She’s VERY skinny (due to a VERY high metabolism), nimble, and somewhat fit.
- Hair: Long (goes a little bit past shoulders), soft, usually straight yet slightly wavy, messy, golden-brown hair with her bangs slightly covering her left eye. For some unknown reason, she has a bright-gold streak of hair (read her backstory to find out more).
- Eyes: Chocolate-Brown eyes.
- Glasses: She wears black, nerdy, slightly oversized eyeglasses.
- Distinguishable Features: A bright-gold streak in her hair, her eyeglasses, and freckles dotting her cheeks.
- Family: Christopher Herman (Father), Kiana Herman (Deceased Mother), Isa Lockle (Step-Mother), Jonathan (Little Brother), Ava (Little Sister).
- Friends: Dipper, Mabel, Wendy, Stanford Pines (Grunkle Ford), Stanley Pines (Grunkle Stan), Soos, Grenda, Candy, Fiddleford McGucket, Waddles, nearly everybody in Gravity Falls.
- Best Friends: Randa, Dipper, Mabel.
- Enemies: Bill Cipher.
- Rivals: She doesn’t have any rivals.
- Crush/Love Interest: This is classified information.
- Hobbies: Writing, reading, playing video games, watching anime, watching YouTube & TV, listening to music, playing piano, contemplating life, hanging out with friends, climbing trees, exploring, camping, working at the Mystery Shack, helping Stanford Pines, joking around with Stanley Pines, playing Dungeons & Dungeons & More Dungeons, playing board games, playing card games, studying, learning, cooking, baking, daydreaming, having fun, and making conspiracy theories.
- Likes: Books, writing, her friends, the creative arts (especially literature & writing), the internet, anime, video games, YouTube, manga, alternative rock music, dubstep, piano music, music in general, nature, the Mystery Shack, Dungeons & Dungeons & More Dungeons, food, sweets/desserts/junk food, daydreams, dreams in general, fanfictions, conspiracies, theories, the supernatural, comedy, puns, pranks, her beloved laptop & cell phone, mysteries, and board games.
- Favorite Colors: Purple, light-blue, blue in general, gold, silver, white, gray, and black.
- Favorite Music: Alternative rock, dubstep, remixes, nightcore, SOME pop, Christian music, and SOME country.
- Favorite Foods: Pizza, grilled cheese, macaroni & cheese, candy, desserts, garlic bread, chicken, tacos, Italian food, Japanese food, Spanish food, and comfort food.
- Dislikes: Bullies, bullying in general, jerks, cheaters, brats, snobby people, rude people, cruelty, most violence, horror movies, horror in general, ruined books, thunderstorms, severe weather, pouring rain, vegetables, rap music, inappropriate music, getting lost, slow internet, nightmares, and the sight of blood.
- Disliked Colors: N/A, she doesn’t necessarily dislike any colors.
- Disliked Music: Rap, MOST pop, and death metal.
- Disliked Foods: MOST vegetables, fish, seafood, and steak.
- Fears: Her BIGGEST fear is being alone, neglected, ignored, and/or replaced. She’s also afraid of being bullied, blood, horror movies, horror stories, & horror in general.
- Her Backstory
Minah’s father (Christopher Herman) was a close friend of Stanford Pines. Christopher Herman actually helped Stanford & Fiddleford in their project. Christopher Herman also helped Stanford write the Journals, and in the process, Christopher wrote 2 Journals of his own. Eventually, Christopher had to move back to his family in Virginia, because his wife (Kiana Herman) was giving birth to their 1st child (which was going to be Minah). But during giving birth to Minah, Kiana Herman died. Baby Minah would have died, but… Christopher Herman made a deal with the dream demon, Bill Cipher. The deal was that Bill Cipher would help baby Minah live, in exchange for something of Bill’s choosing once Minah has turned 16 years old. Thanks to the deal, Minah lived, and she grew up without a scratch. The only remnant of the deal was a bright-gold streak lock of hair permanently set in her golden-brown hair.
Minah Herman grows up as an introverted, kind, highly intelligent, curious young girl. Her father eventually remarries to a woman named Isa Lockle, and they have 2 more kids: Jonathan (the middle child) and Ava (the youngest daughter). Christopher Herman secretly teaches Minah about the supernatural aspects of the world, and he shows her his studies from Gravity Falls.
Eventually, Christopher Herman and his daughter (Minah Herman) return to Gravity Falls (when Minah is 15 years old). Why, you might ask? Well, Bill Cipher eventually returns to them, in forms of nightmares, constantly reminding Christopher of the deal. So, Christopher becomes desperate, not wanting to lose his daughter whom he has taught so much. Christopher calls Stanford Pines, and asks for help. Stanford tells Christopher to return to Gravity Falls, Oregon ASAP. And so, Christopher does, telling his wife and other children that he’s taking Minah on a trip for her 15th birthday.
When they arrive at Gravity Falls, Christopher purchases a house in the woods, somewhat close to the Mystery Shack. They encounter the Pines family, and Christopher starts working with Stanford once again, the both of them trying to figure out how to break the deal.
Important Note: I have asked one of my VERY good friends to draw my BRAND-NEW Gravity Falls OC for me. She’s recently finished drawing it, I just need to take a picture of it so I can insert it into this post! So, keep an eye out for that~! 😉 🙂 *winks & smiles* It’s a REALLY good drawing, so you all will REALLY like it!!